+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All you Burroughs complainers can suck it.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: All you Burroughs complainers can suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    Champs! 41 wins!
    Thank you for that that positive Post. It is sickening how even the founders of BB&B complain all the same. They need to get an appointment with our new AD and make their concerns known to him. They say they have the answers. Go talk to him. Heck, he might hire them as consultants.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Thank you for that that positive Post. It is sickening how even the founders of BB&B complain all the same. They need to get an appointment with our new AD and make their concerns known to him. They say they have the answers. Go talk to him. Heck, he might hire them as consultants.
    Yes, using "suck it" in such a childish way is very positive.

In case I'm considered a "founder".

I had an appointment and have visited with our AD expressing concerns about football's dwindling attendance over the past 10 years, the mess our ticket office is in, along with a couple of other things. They are all simple fixes and involve business decisions rather than going cheap. As I did with Wood, I'm giving him time to fix the mess people like you scoffed at while most of our fans could see it happening 10 years ago.

I want the best for Tech, not status quo.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I don't know anyone (regular fans) who thought we would win 41 in the regular season

Most thought it would be great if we could get 35 to 37 in the regular season and maybe pick up a couple of more in the tournament

I don't hold the NMSt series against LB like some do, because frankly I don't think we have ever WON a series out there

I don't hold the AZ game against him - because that's baseball

I do wonder how we can be unmotivated in the Sunday game against MT when they were so bad

My theory is - as it is with all our coaches - if they are GOOD/GREAT they are not here long if they have success because someone else comes and hires them away

They don't stay here because they are so in love with Ruston and the area, they stay here because the right job hasn't $$$ been offered
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I could and probably is that other people see the real world truth about our coaches and for them they’re not the right caliber. Remember when Goff reinvented Tech baseball and then immediately grabbed for the big bucks only to fall on his face and have to start all over again. BTW he still hasn’t worked his way back to the high ground he had at Tech.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    I could and probably is that other people see the real world truth about our coaches and for them they’re not the right caliber. Remember when Goff reinvented Tech baseball and then immediately grabbed for the big bucks only to fall on his face and have to start all over again. BTW he still hasn’t worked his way back to the high ground he had at Tech.
    In two years he has built a woe Purdue program back up and challenging for regionals

A lot of folks didn't like him here because he was "too mean" and a "hard-ass"

LB is winning - should he of won more earlier with the talent he had? YES

But he is winning now - and I think he wins last year if McConnel doesn't do what he did - yes he is the difference in 5-7 games on the won/loss record

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Burroughs couldn’t replace McConnell last year with the 3, 4 or more people he tried. Like I’ve said before and it’s obvious in this case X10. Some players simply have the skills and some players don’t.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

"Suck it". Never said that Pawdawg. Go back and read my post. Never said you specifically were a founder. So get your facts straight. I have been supporting Tech, since you were in Middle School. Supporting Tech in ways you will never know. I would be willing to meet you or anyone on this board to suggest ways to help Tech. I am tired of the constant negative remarks that anyone can make. IMO Burroughs will be gone after this season. He did turn down the Baylor job a few years back. The cupboard will be bear next year.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

"Suck it". Never said that Pawdawg. Go back and read my post. Never said you specifically were a founder. So get your facts straight. I have been supporting Tech, since you were in Middle School. Supporting Tech in ways you will never know. I would be willing to meet you or anyone on this board to suggest ways to help Tech. I am tired of the constant negative remarks that anyone can make. IMO Burroughs will be gone after this season. He did turn down the Baylor job a few years back. The cupboard will be bear next year.
    The title of the thread and the poster you slobbered over said it.

As usual you do your typical drive by post condemning all who don't agree with your whacko ideals.

There you go being negative with your last remark (according to your own evaluation), by saying the cupboard will be bear next year. BTW it's bare, not bear.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If LB is gone then that means he, and the staff, already know that and they are not actively recruiting for Tech. We have a truckload of seniors and even if LB and the whole staff are staying it's going to be tough to replace these guys, especially Big Jorge, our rock-solid anchor behind the plate. Next season is going to be a challenge no matter who's the coach and even if we manage to recruit some very talented players.

But, that is all next year. For this year, right now, this team needs to reach new heights, advance beyond the regional. Once in a Super Regional, best 2 of 3, anything can happen.

Go Dawgs! On to Omaha!

Puppy TexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the rough

Lane Burroughs named CUSA Co-Coach of the year, for the first time in program history.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDawg8 View Post
    Lane Burroughs named CUSA Co-Coach of the year, for the first time in program history.
    Actually Co-coach of the Year...

Thought the skipper from WKU should of been the other Co-Coach not the DBU guy

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDawg8 View Post
    You are right, we’ve never had a co-head coach in our “program history” with CUSA, however Pat Patterson was conference COY 7 times. Now carry on.

Ok obviously you exercised selective reading. With exception of bare.Quit being the Putz you have a tendency to be.

Ok obviously you exercised selective reading. With exception of bare.Quit being the Putz you have a tendency to be.
    Typical leftist liberal who has limited reading comprehension. Putz? LOL

"Typical leftist liberal"? You obviously do not know anything about me. The more you ramble the more you keep going in a circle. I'll look for you at the game tomorrow, as we cheer on our Dawgs.

+ Reply to Thread